ANN: ciphon 0.3.4

Paul Jackson pj at sgi.com
Wed Dec 19 17:01:17 EST 2001

|> Sorry, given the recent discussions, I thought people
|> following the list would have already known.

You're not addressing a handful of people who are all focused
on the same thing.  You are addressing a City's worth of people,
with focus and attention spans all over the place.

A new thread with subject "ANN: spam 1.2.3" is certain to
be glanced at by many folks, most of whom probably didn't even
notice the enthralling spam thread of yesterday.

Even (though its not the case here) if the new "spam" module
was only of interest to connoisseur's of fine British cuisine,
a couple of words as to what it is allows the many lurkers to
move along more easily.
--

                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
			  Manager, Linux Scalability