list comprehensions to effect visitors

Cromwell, Jeremy jcromwell at ciena.com
Fri Dec 7 12:27:09 EST 2001

Peter,
I thought we weren't supposed to help people with their homework?

I know, you just want <mention in credits> to encourage an author <free
book> whose written some good books on other languages <co-author> to
complete his Python book for the benefit <ancillary rights> of all of us.

subliminal-messages-need-never-be-queued-ly yr's,
Jeremy Cromwell
CIENA Core Switching Division
jcromwell at ciena.com