Lists of attributes

Hernan M. Foffani hfoffani at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 07:31:11 EST 2001

"Bruce Eckel" <Bruce at EckelObjects.com> escribió

> Aha! Now, is it possible to install two different versions of
> Python on my Win98 machine at the same time? I ask because I need
> to run the ActiveState build for Python-COM stuff...

It is possible to have two different Python releases in the same box.
For instance, Python 2.1 (any 2.1 family) and Python 2.2 (any 2.2
family). The standard install procedure lets you do this.
I don't know if it's possible to install two different releases of
the same family, ie: 2.2a2 and 2.2b1
Beware, please, as you seem to have an important deadline RSN!

FYI, I didn't install ActiveState Python, so I can't confirm you
this:
It might be possible to install ASPython 2.1.1.212 and Python
Standard Distrib 2.2b1 in the same box, but I'm not 100% sure.

Regards,
-Hernan