license key validation - encryption/decryption

John Gorman jdgorman at ieee.org
Thu Dec 6 00:08:25 EST 2001

... Then pick up a copy of "Secrets and Lies" by Schneier, published in
2000 by Wiley and find out what his current perspective is.  The preface
starts out, "I have written this book partly to correct a mistake."
Schneier then goes on to describe a plethora of problems that arise in
electronic security.  Key management is definitely a problem.
-JG