REPOST: Re: Fate of win32all?

DeepBleu DeepBleu at DeepBleu.org
Thu Dec 27 10:09:45 EST 2001

One word that I feel like sharing here:
Mark Hammond is a hero of mine.  Have I owned my own company I would hire
him for lots of money :)
Wishing Mark all the best in his professiol endeavours.
DeepBleu

news:7876a8ea.0112212116.2ebabc23 at posting.google.com...

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2001-December/019038.html
> ).  I don't mean to be insensitive--I'm sure Hammond has a lot on his
> mind right now--but I wonder about the fate of win32all.  What role
> does ActiveState now play in licensing the package?  Has the original
> author lost a degree of his control over it to his former employer?
>
> My suspicion is rooted in the apparent lack of a binary distribution
> of win32all for Python 2.2 independent of ActiveState's ActivePython
> product.  Queries about a binary distribution of win32all for Python
> 2.2 have gone unanswered for months:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=win32all+2.2&hl=en&group=comp.lang.python.
*&rnum=1&selm=9ralkq%24rdc%241%40ins22.netins.net

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Downloads/ActivePython/Extensions/Win32all

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: