Embedding Python in C++ application: Question #1

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer at conectiva.com
Mon Dec 3 20:50:19 EST 2001

[...]
> I can iterate, but whenever I have frequent iteration over
> lots of things my intuition is to push the iteration as far
> down as practical. I would prefer to use a function, Convert(),
[...]

Is it because of performance!? In this case, if you ever find
some function like this, you'll be just delegating the task to
the other function. If it's not about performance, I don't think
an iteration looks so ugly. But that's just my opinion of course.

;-)

--
Gustavo Niemeyer

[ 2AAC 7928 0FBF 0299 5EB5  60E2 2253 B29A 6664 3A0C ]