Curses for Win32?

C. Porter Bassett porter at et.byu.edu
Wed Feb 21 20:13:00 EST 2001

I myself would love to have a python2.0 windows curses module, but nobody
with the know-how seems to think that it is important.

What you could do, though, is create a dummy module called curses.  You
say that you don't mind if it doesn't function.  Just create dummy
functions corresponding to the functions that your program calls.

C. Porter Bassett     porter at et.byu.edu   http://www.cporterbassett.com
"Pretend like this is a really witty saying." - Anonymous