Perl-to-Python converter/translator?

Harry George hgg9140 at cola.ca.boeing.com
Thu Feb 1 09:56:07 EST 2001

I've done some perl-->python, and found (at first) that I missed some
of the perl idioms.  So I did a python module to support perl-ish
idioms.  See "pyperl" at:

  http://www.seanet.com/~hgg9140/comp/index.html

It lets you pretty much read the perl code and write the python code
on the fly.  More tedious than true converter, but do-able.

I agree with other posters that after you get into python's own
idioms, you won't miss perl.

Harry George                E-mail:  harry.g.george at boeing.com
The Boeing Company          Renton:  (425) 237-6915
P. O. Box 3707  02-CA       Everett: (425) 266-3868
Seattle, WA 98124-2207      Page:    (425) 631-8803