PIL for the Mac?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Feb 27 23:56:57 EST 2001

Erik Max Francis wrote:
> Is PIL (PythonWare Image Library) available on the Mac?  I don't see any
> reference to the Mac on its main Web page, and the source tarball
> doesn't appear to have any Mac specific files in it ...

from what I can tell, it's shipped with the standard Mac
distribution:

http://www.python.org/download/download_mac.html

    "This is a single installer which gives you the option to
    install classic 68k, cfm68k, and/or PPC. The installer also
    optionally installs NumPy, PIL, img, Tkinter, and an IDE,
    and interactive development environment.

Cheers /F