abusing __builtins__

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Sun Feb 25 20:47:27 EST 2001

I've used this extensively in one (very large) in-house demo I created, I
used builtins.APPLICATION to refer to a global application object.  Was very
simple and useful.  Yes, a hack, but I considered it a rather nice hack.
Apparently this is another of those "you're wrong, Mike, just plain wrong"
things :) .

I seem to get more and more of those these days,
Mike