COM support for vtable based interfaces.

Syver Enstad syver at NOSPAMcyberwatcher.com
Thu Feb 15 07:40:58 EST 2001

Super, this means that I can implement COM classes support the same
interface as a typical ATL generated dual-interface COM object doesn't it?
That's good news indeed! I've been needing this for a little while.

news:3A8B0448.1000905 at ActiveState.com...