Curses for Win32?

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at usa.net
Thu Feb 22 00:10:15 EST 2001

A "cursory" (hey, stop throwing things!) search of the 'net shows no Python
curses modules for
Win32.  It would be some work, but I have a Win32 port of Borland's conio.h
interface to
Python at:

    http://newcenturycomputers.net/projects/python/wconio

and Pablo J. Vidal has a Unix port of the same thing at:

    http://crazylovetrain.hypermart.net/projects.htm

I am going to examine his work with an eye toward making them
source-compatible.