While everyone is saying what they want in Python :)

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at nospam.cornell.edu
Mon Feb 5 20:34:47 EST 2001

* Jay O'Connor <joconnor at cybermesa.com> menulis:
| Jay O'Connor wrote:
|
| Actually, it's not *that* big a deal.  There seemed to be a lot of
| traffic about what people like or dislike about 2.x, so I thought I'd
| throw out an idea of something I liked about Smalltalk that I hadn't
| seen in other languages.
|
| I can live without it :) (do I have a choice?)

You could try writing a PEP for it.  I would mention the Tkinter example
in it, that gives it a slight chance of being considered at least, since
the inconvenience of using Tkinter was the impetus for adding a previous
change to the language (namely, keyword arguments).

--
Cliff Crawford               http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
                             print "Just another Python hacker"