Python for AOLServer

Macky macky at edsamail.com
Tue Feb 20 04:34:07 EST 2001

Im installing Python for AOLServer."PyWX" and encountered this error in

# make all
c++ -c
s_pywx.cc -DAOLSERVER_VERSION_3_2 -I. -I/usr/local/include/python2.0  -g -O2
 -o ns_pywx.o
In file included from ns_pywx.cc:64:
ns_pywx.hh:36: Python.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ns_pywx.cc:65:
PyWX_buffer.hh:68: Python.h: No such file or directory
PyWX_buffer.hh:69: compile.h: No such file or directory
PyWX_buffer.hh:70: eval.h: No such file or directory
PyWX_buffer.hh:71: structmember.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [ns_pywx.o] Error 1

AOLServer 3.2
INSTALLED COMPONENTS.
    SWIG 1.1
    Python 2.0

any suggestion and/or comments will be highly appreciated..

The information contained in this message (including any attachments)
is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the
named addressee(s). It must not be copied, distributed nor disclosed
to any person. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
it from your system and notify sender immediately. Any disclosure,
copying or distribution thereof or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance thereon is prohibited and may be unlawful.