IDLE & Gadfly frustration

Greg Jorgensen gregj at pobox.com
Thu Feb 1 14:52:52 EST 2001

Python uses the current working directory, as returned by os.getcwd().
The Python interpreter will uses whatever directory it was invoked from
(where your DOS session is). IDLE uses the directory IDLE is in. You
can use os.chdir(path) to change the current working directory.

--
Greg Jorgensen
Portland, Oregon, USA
gregj at pobox.com