XML processing in Python -- changing horses in mid-stream

Sean Mc Grath sean at digitome.com
Sat Feb 10 11:24:49 EST 2001

Tim,

How big are the test scripts / test results? If the sizes are
manageable I would suggest looking at Pyxie Tree processing.
While processing a tree T, you can create another tree, T1 with
the results of running the second test script, you can then
use the Paste functions to paste the new tree into the
existing one.

If size is a problem, you might like to look that the Sparse
Tree Processing stuff in Pyxie that allows you to switch
from event processing to tree processing as needed.

Sean

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:50 +0000 (GMT Standard Time), digitig at cix.co.uk