COM support for vtable based interfaces.

Don Tuttle tuttledon at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:41:28 EST 2001

"Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote in message
news:3A8B0448.1000905 at ActiveState.com...
> Hi all,
> I have recently checked in a new version of win32com that allows you to
> implement _any_ COM interface decribed in a type library, either
> IDispatch based or not... If you are keen, please pull the latest sources
from CVS > Mark.

Good news Mark!   However I have a request you can pass on to Dick or
whoever.  Why isn't ActiveState releasing Python builds BETWEEN major
releases that incorporate all the changes in the CVS?  This would be a great
way to hook people into using their build. Especially us CVS impaired types
;-)

Don