creating DSN in Windows

hungjunglu at yahoo.com hungjunglu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 21:45:32 EST 2001

--- In python-list at y..., "Scott Hathaway" <slhath at h...> wrote:
> I posted this a few weeks ago:
> Hope this helps someone else!
>
> Scott

It surely does. Thanks so much! (See my other posting, where I
already found your posted code.) I have done the code now in Python
and Visual Basic, for Windows 95 and NT. And I think I'll just do it
in C directly next week, just to make the executable as small as
possible. I almost did in in Java, too, but somehow found out Java
community is not very keen towards Windows registry... some of them
charge money for some very simple api to talk to Windows dlls. Arrghh.

thanks again,

Hung Jung