What's the best Python?

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Fri Feb 16 09:05:48 EST 2001

In article <96gnaq01219 at news2.newsguy.com>,  <LauraL> wrote:
>Hi,
>If you go to oreillynet.com, there's a new article on "alternative python distributions" (in the Python dev center) that should be helpful to you.
			.
			.
			.
To my surprise, I agree, enough that I'll reproduce
here for the convenience of those curious about it.
The surprise isn't that O'ReillyNet published some-
thing "that should be helpful to you"; it's just
that I hadn't noticed it, and it seems so perfectly
timed as an answer to the original poster.

One of the benefits of this piece is that Stephen's
a pretty responsive guy who follows this newsgroup,
and answers his e-mail.  If you have questions or
comments about what you find in his piece, he's
likely to answer them.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net