Info requested

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Feb 20 14:02:03 EST 2001

In article <mailman.982646242.5470.python-list at python.org>, Hussain, Mohammed wrote:

>I am a new user of Python and would like to know whether there is any useful
>website which gives a brief but detailed description of Python.
>Thanks in advance.

The computing world has become so web-centric that it
absolutely stuns me when somebody finds comp.lang.python but
can't find www.python.org. When looking for info on XYZ, I
assume that everybody naturally starts with
www.XYZ.[org|com|net].

Anyway, the web pages you're looking for is

  http://www.python.org/doc/Summary.html
  http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Imagine--a WORLD
                                  at               without POODLES...