What to do after Python?

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Sun Feb 18 15:31:06 EST 2001

I realize that you were writing this, all tongue in cheek, but a newbie who
asked the original question, might not pick up on that. The next thing you
know, he will be asking, "What are registers?" and wondering why he should
know how many a machine has.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/