serial port

David Fuess fuess at att.net
Wed Feb 21 20:04:39 EST 2001

Wow, nothing like getting it from the horse's mouth, so to speak! Any
chance of an update on that chapter for us owners of well worn first
editions?

BTW, I checked out the  SioModule class further and found that it only
works with Python 1.5.2. I was rather disappointed that I was unable
to use it with my ActivePython 2.0! Do you have a work around Mark?

Thanks for PP on Win32, keep up the great work
Dave