Python + MySQL + qt

Jacek Popławski jp at ulgo.koti.com.pl
Wed Feb 28 13:34:55 EST 2001

I have a school project: create database and write application which will use
it (I am not sure what exactly it will do, yet), it should have graphical menu
and be user friendly. I can choose tool. I am thinking about MySQL or
Postgresql (probably MySQL) and qt/gtk+ as toolkit (probably qt).
I am much more experienced in C than in Python, but I like this language and I
think it will be next step to learn it more.
And now questions:
- is Python good choice here? what troubles will I have?
- what libraries will I need except pygtk or pyqt?
- I am programming only in Linux, is it possible to run my application in
  Windows, without any code fixes? are needed libraries available for Win?

--
Look all around
Can't you open your eyes