Can I leverage Java classes from a python program

Chris Richard Adams chrisa at ASPATECH.COM.BR
Fri Feb 23 14:12:15 EST 2001

If so, questions:

I am working with Java Oracle Intermedia classes (just a Java API that
helps you manipulate images (Blobs) stored in a database). ANyway - I
have to work with the java oracle classes, but wanted to do this from a
python program. Can I use inheritance to access these types of classes,
even though they are in Java. If so could you point to a reference that
might show some examples???? AND does this have anything to do with
JPython - would I want to use that rather than my standard Linux 2.0
version.

thanks!