python-dev summary, Jan. 16-31

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Feb 9 07:10:30 EST 2001

I thought earlier this week that I had missed the recent
summary, and then was pleased to see it show up, and now
saddened to see it pass on.

Thanks for your efforts in the past on this.  It has been
much appreciated.

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com
-------------------

"Oleg Broytmann" <phd at phd.pp.ru> wrote in message
> Hello! Me too! :)
>
> On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) wrote:
> > I too am very sad that you're deciding to stop writing
the python-dev
> > summaries (sometimes a resounding silence is
appreciation, not
> > disdain!). The summaries have been on my "looking
forwards to that" list

>    Exactly!
>
> > for a good while now. Many thanks for what you've done
(any chance of

>    Many thinks. We really appreciate your good job!
>
> > reconsidering now you know how much we *really* love
you?).

phd at phd.pp.ru
>            Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without
RETURN.