Python, MFC and the good old Hello World

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Wed Feb 21 17:44:23 EST 2001

timo.becker at inosoft.de wrote:

> hi,
> can anybody give me a brief introduction in using mfc from python? Is it
> possible to port the following hello world to python and what would it look
> like?

I'm afraid I don't have the time to do and test this - but check out "pywin\framework\intpyapp.py" - that is where you can find Pythonwin's main frame and app code.

Note that if you dont have significant MFC experience or existing code you must interface with, wxPython would be a better choice.

Mark.