serial port

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Feb 19 22:16:59 EST 2001

In article <3a78ca89_2 at skyweb.ca>, mike wrote:

>is there any modules for serial port communication?

Yes.  There is (or was) a Win32 module called Sio, but I can't seem to find
it at www.python.org.  There used to be a well-hidden link somewhere on that
website.

I wrote a Posix serial I/O class that is still waiting to be documented

  ftp://ftp.visi.com/users/grante/python/PosixSerial.py

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. or were you
                                  at               driving the PONTIAC that