[ANNOUNCE] New version of the JAXML module
alet at unice.fr
Mon Feb 19 09:08:24 EST 2001
I'm very pleased to announce you the new 2.10 version of the JAXML
With the JAXML module, generating XML documents has never been easier,
* Takes care of the indentation for you: your XML documents are
readable by humans.
* Takes care of closing tags for you.
* Can generate every tag you want in an incredibly easy way.
* Offers two templating facilities (see below)
* Can generate XHTML documents and be used in CGI scripts
takes care of the HTTP headers too.
Here's a sample:
--- CUT ---
x = jaxml.XML_document()
x.something(value=5).dummy("some dummy text", isntit="YES")
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<dummy isntit="YES">some dummy text</dummy>
--- CUT ---
The JAXML module is GPLed, you can download it freely from:
* A new and very powerful templating facility was added: there
two templating facilities in JAXML
* Better code documentation.
* When testing truth value on documents, returns false on empty
documents and true on not empty ones.
The well commented test program and module's sources are your best
Comments are very welcome.
Jerome Alet - alet at unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Fac de Medecine de Nice http://wwwmed.unice.fr
Tel: (+33) 4 93 37 76 30 Fax: (+33) 4 93 53 15 15
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE
More information about the Python-list