Book reviews

Dr. David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Sun Feb 18 13:25:23 EST 2001

I have written, for IBM developerWorks, a comparative review of most of
the books below.  Actually, I wrote it quite a while ago by now... and
publishers have... delays.  Look for it on IBM soon, and in the
meanwhile, feel free to read:

  http://gnosis.cx/cgi/txt2html.cgi?source=http://gnosis.cx/publish/programming/charming_python_12.txt

Yours, David...