spawnv question

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Wed Feb 14 02:26:52 EST 2001

To know why, you should consult the MS documentation about the spawn calls.
Their standard is to use as first argument in the argumentlist the name of the program
that you called.

The Python documentation is very unclear about the spawn calls. What is not
mentioned also is that both spawnv(e) and spawnl(e) are available in Python 2.0.

Jurgen

danielk at aracnet.com@SMTP at python.org on 13/02/2001 16:53:38
Sent by:	python-list-admin at python.org