kjbuckets for Python 2.0 (was Re: Sets in Python)

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Fri Feb 2 06:44:34 EST 2001

Hello!

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Ray Drew wrote:
> > >   Anyone succeed compiling kjbuckets for Python 2.0?
> > >
> >  www.malcolmson.com/python
>
>    Thank you very much! It is not what I searched (I had problem on UNIX),
> but anyway it's nice to know someone succeed compiling it. If he did it on
> Windows I should build it on UNIX, I suppose :) Will try it harder.

   Ok, I managed to build kjbuckets for Python 2.0. I needed rename2.h from
Python 1.5.2 :) and I was forced (by gcc, perhaps) to replace all occurence
of OVERFLOW to OVERFLOWx (the replace string was choosed arbitrary - I just
choosed a name to satisfy compiler).
   Aaron, any chance the kjbuckets module will be officially updated? Or
you lost interests and the module dropped on the floor?

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru