ARP Anyone?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Feb 8 01:37:41 EST 2001

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 10:43:32PM -0500, David Bolen wrote:
>I just use the system "arp" command with os.popen and parse the output :-)

I'd consider parsing the output of tcpdump set up to only dump ARP
packets, or seeing what I could do about talking to libpcap or
something (isn't there a module for libpcap?).

Sean
--
 Let's just say that your monkeys aren't quite typing Shakespeare.
   -- Sean Reifschneider, speaking about Quicken support, 2001