Python for AOLServer

Michael Haggerty mhagger at alum.mit.edu
Mon Feb 26 23:15:23 EST 2001

"Macky" <macky at edsamail.com> writes:

> Im installing Python for AOLServer."PyWX" and encountered this error in
>
> # make all
> c++ -c
> s_pywx.cc -DAOLSERVER_VERSION_3_2 -I. -I/usr/local/include/python2.0  -g -O2
>  -o ns_pywx.o
> In file included from ns_pywx.cc:64:
> ns_pywx.hh:36: Python.h: No such file or directory

You might have to edit the Makefile (the autoconfiguration of PyWX is
not so good.)  Perhaps the -I include file is incorrect.  Make sure
that you include the directory that includes the Python include files
like Python.h.

If the Python include files are not present on your system at all, it
is possible that you don't have all of Python installed.  Maybe there
is a "python-devel" package or some such that you need to install.

Michael

--
Michael Haggerty
mhagger at alum.mit.edu