ODBC: creating DSN in Windows

hungjunglu at yahoo.com hungjunglu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 02:11:35 EST 2001

--- In python-list at y..., douglas savitsky <dsavitsk at e...> wrote:

> see the discussion from a few days ago (Wed) regarding DSN-Less
> connection strings (ADO/ODBC/IIS etc.)

Thanks. I have tried the DSN-less ADO.

I found another message by Scott Hathaway (with the info source
ultimately from Alex Martelli). It only deals with registry tweaking.
I tried it and it worked. (Though I had to be careful with line
breaking in Yahoo egroups.) This is definitely what I was looking for.