[Q] Best way to start learning Python

Michael Powe michael+gnus at trollope.org
Sun Feb 25 01:53:01 EST 2001

>>>>> "Young-Jin" == Young-Jin Lee <ylee12 at uiuc.edu> writes:

    Young-Jin> Hi, I'd like to know what is the best way to learn
    Young-Jin> Python.  I downloaded Python tutorial from
    Young-Jin> www.python.org, but it's very short and simple.  Could
    Young-Jin> you recommend the next step?  Thanks in advance.

<Learning Python> by Mark Lutz & David Ascher

mp

--
    -----------Michael Powe         Portland, Oregon USA----------
"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are