Palm/Python

Jeff Collins jcollins at endeavors.com
Tue Feb 27 10:11:08 EST 2001

We are testing Pippy on a device with 256K of heap, which is provided
by PalmOS 3.5 with at least 4M of RAM.  The 96K of heap provided by
the PalmOS 3.0,3.3 isn't enough to load the parser accelerators.  We
are continuing the effort to reduce the heap usage and hope to be
running on these devices soon.

--
Jeffery D. Collins, Ph.D.
Sr. Software Developer