Linda, this is cool!

Steve D. Perkins stevedperkins at NOSPAM.hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:46:47 EST 2001

Untitled Document    ARGH!

    I wll never understand why spam still exists, the internet reaching the
level of development and maturity is has.  I can't imagine that there's
ANYONE left anymore dumb and/or internet-inexperienced to purchase anything
advertised through spam.  Even if there is, I don't understand why spammers
woud target newsgroups for Tcl, Python, and Perl... technologies most often
used by crusty old-timers LEAST likely of all to be an effective target
audience...