Embedded Python (in HTML)

Scott Billings billings at eudoramail.com
Mon Feb 19 19:28:48 EST 2001

Is there any project out there, other than maybe PMZ, that is along the
lines of ASP, PHP, HTML::Mason or EmbPerl for Python?

PMZ might not be so bad if it didn't seem like a CGI script that parses
files, and then hands off the Python code to the Python interpreter.

And I have looked at such things as Zope (quite a bit overkill for what I
want), Webware (also quite overkill)..... I would love to see basically PHP
with a Python syntax. Does such a beast exist?
--
-Scott-