Wrapping up a C++ class

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Mon Jan 29 20:01:06 EST 2001

Also, you might look at SIP.  It was used to produce PyQt, so there
should be plenty of examples there.  It's available at:

    http://www.thekompany.com/

Also, the distribution of Zope comes with something called
Extension Classes.  I believe you can find it at:

    http://www.digicool.com/releases

  - Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman