newbie : edit sys.path on WinNT

Victor Muslin victor at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 5 22:19:41 EST 2001

What you probably want to do is create an environmental variable PYTHONPATH and
stick the name of the directory into it. This can be done via Control Panel and
double clicking on the System icon and then choosing an Environment tab in the
dialog box. After you do this you want to restart your python and any console
windows from which you invoke it.