Timestamping JPEGs w/ PIL?

x at y.com x at y.com
Mon Jan 22 00:59:20 EST 2001

PIL provides full text addition capabilities... as long as you can supply
the information, it can easily be done.  Adding text is covered in the PIL
manual, get it over at pythonware.com.

I created some PIL font libraries that may be useful; finding PIL fonts (or
good quality BDF fonts to convert) is the hardest part.  You can get
hundreds of them at:

http://www.cs.usyd.edu.au/~piers/python/pilfonts.html

Kevin Cazabon.