python compiled to native in less than a year?

Giuseppe Bilotta oblomov at freemail.it
Mon Jan 15 16:43:02 EST 2001

Knowing M$, at least one of the following will hold :

1) M$ will not cleanly document IL, making it almost impossible to know it apporpriately;
2) M$ will patent IL, so royalties will have to be paid for its use (aka: bye-bye, Free Software)

And since we're at it: what's the dirty trick Sun played with Java?
--
Giuseppe Bilotta