AMK's ZODB package on Win32

Lennard van der Feltz lvanderfeltz at knowledgetrax.com
Thu Jan 4 20:58:43 EST 2001

Yes, I was referring to the zeod and configuration scripts (and also to the
zeo/ZEO name conflict mentioned in other posts). I actually used the
opportunity to get more familiar with running processes under Linux. I am
currently experimenting with Windows ZODB clients against a ZEO Linux
server. So far so good.

Lennard

"A.M. Kuchling" <amk at mira.erols.com> wrote in message
news:slrn95a367.hp.amk at 207-172-36-136.s136.tnt6.ann.va.dialup.rcn.com...
> On Thu, 04 Jan 2001 20:49:49 GMT,
> Lennard van der Feltz <lvanderfeltz at knowledgetrax.com> wrote:
> >I was able to use the ZODB part of the package without undue difficulty.
The