PSU uses emacs?

Gerhard Häring gerhard.nospam at bigfoot.de
Fri Jan 19 09:12:37 EST 2001

jstar from joe here. Everybody who grew up with MS-DOS and Turbo-Pascal
knows that the WordStar keybindings are the one-and-only that really count.

This post written with slrn and jstar :-)

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 04:00:14 GMT, Chris Ryland <cpr at emsoftware.com> wrote:
>Why do I have the sinking feeling that, with all the talk about IDEs
>for Python, that the cognoscenti all use Emacs with python-mode and a
>shell window? ;-)

I have checked out the cvs version of Boa Constructor yesterday and have to
say

WOW!!!

This is the most impressive Python program I ever saw. It seems to be
already past the stage of a Visual Basic killer. I have played about half an
hour with it and it didn't crash once. Everything a Python programer would
ever want is at least roughly there. It even creates UML diagrams for you.
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de
web:    http://highqualdev.com