. Python 2.1 function attributes

Sune Kirkeby sune-news at mel.Interspace.dk
Mon Jan 29 16:29:29 EST 2001

[Roy Katz]

[ Moshe Zadka <moshez at zadka.site.co.il> ]
> You can already do this, and have been able to a long time.
>
> foo.__class__ = new_class
>
> Why would anyone want a new builtin for that?

Why would anyone want the syntactic (sp?) sugar that "print >>" is?

Probably because it's both simpler to use and easier to understand.

I would think you would understand that  ;-)

--
Sune Kirkeby                          Test-tube babies shouldn't throw stones.
http://mel.interspace.dk/~sune/