Should I join the PSA if it's "no longer relevant"?

Warren Postma embed at NO_SPAM_PLEASE.geocities.com
Wed Jan 10 12:18:57 EST 2001

"Lyle Johnson" <ljohnson at resgen.com> wrote in message
news:t5mvkjd31cvh98 at corp.supernews.com...
> This is not a direct answer to your question, but if you're just looking
for
> website & other development-related hosting for an open source project you
> might consider SourceForge:

Hmm. What I really want is for the content to be located exactly where
someone would look for it, Ie, that they will find it, if they go to
www.python.org and go to the search page. Since there is a "search starship"
option, and I can get linked in the Vaults, as well as maybe even a link
from www.python.org, I figured, why put it anywhere farther away from the
"home" site than I have to.

Thus, starship seems like the "right" place.  Sourceforge is nice, for
collaborative development, if we get a core of ETS developers contributing,
I would consider moving the project there. For now, it's just "not the right
fit".

Warren