.cgi or .cgp or .py or ?

Tim Hammerquist tim at degree.ath.cx
Thu Jan 25 21:00:25 EST 2001

Oleg Broytmann <phd at phd.pp.ru> wrote:
>    (I am a bit exagerating here, but really not too much. Promoting Python
> is very important in the world full of other damn P* languages :)

Now, now.  I thought comp.lang.python was so much more well-adjusted and
fair than this.  =)  You can at least take comfort in the fact that the
mass majority of P*** CGI scripts have either no extension or .cgi and
therefore do not "promote" their mother-language in the way you
described.  (Obviously, P*** didn't need this sort of promotion to
succeed, and neither does Python.)

--
-Tim Hammerquist <timmy at cpan.org>
A university is what a college becomes when