PyMacs vs. Pym (was: Pyditor, Text editor fully extendible in python a la' Emacs)

Paul Foley see at below
Mon Jan 29 02:44:47 EST 2001

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:18:23 -0500 "Bob Calco" <rcalco at cortechs.com> wrote:

> By the way, my ideal text editor will also keep my coffee cup full of warm,
> fresh Expresso while I'm working. Haven't found one yet that can do that,
> not even the super-extensible Emacs...

You just haven't looked hard enough.  Go to http://www.xemacs.org,
scroll right to the bottom of the page, and look at the news for
1999-09-29!

--
C/C++/Java/Perl/etc are for people who want to make things that work.
Common Lisp is for people who want to make things that don't break.