Year of the Snake

June Kim junaftnoon at nospamplzyahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 09:43:32 EST 2001

Happy new year Python users!

This is the year of the snake according to the 12 zodiacal animal signs
largely used in most of Asia  including Japan, China, and Korea. Taking it
as a metaphor, Python Users Group in Korea(PyKUG) is pleased to announced
that  this year is "the year of Python" in Korea.

As one way to raise the public interest in Korea, we are planning to have
the 2nd Python Seminar on Feb/2/2001. Having more than 1,000 members joined
in last year, we expect to have a larger number of audience in the seminar
than the first one.

For more information, please refer to
http://users.python.or.kr:9080/PyKUG/Seminar/02ndSeminar