Migrating to perl?

Joel Ricker joejava at dragonat.net
Tue Jan 9 12:47:28 EST 2001

Cary O'Brien wrote in message <93f5ko$o4e$1 at saltmine.radix.net>...

[*snip*]

>Did I make any mistakes?

>-- cary

Not that I can see.  Thats exactly what I'm seeing.  I'm quite happy with
the number of modules available for Python.  I just finished reading the
tutorial and found Python to be quite easy and I'm definitely going to be
sticking with it.  I'll just have to write a few modules of my own to fill
in the gaps :)

>[1] Check out PostgreSQL before you decide on MySQL.  A python
>    interface comes with it.

I've heard good things about PostgreSQL but since my web hosting package
comes with MySql, thats what I've been learning.

Joel

--
I have been Perl-Free for 4 Days, 14 Hours, 57 Minutes, and 55 Seconds.
Joel Ricker   joejava at dragoncat.net
  Just Another Python Hacker